Help - Gallery Settings
The gallery settings allow you to change your gallery name, your home page title, the text on your home page and the text in your "about" box. This content allows you to communicate with customers who are looking at your gallery. These sections can be useful to add information about yourself and your photography business.
- Make sure you've already signed in.
- Go to your account by clicking on the link at the top right hand side of the page.
- Click on Gallery Settings.
- Determine what you want your Gallery URL to be. This is the location on the internet that your photo gallery will be shown: https://shuttr.com/galleryurl. If someone else has already chosen the gallery URL you enter, you will be asked to choose a new URL.
- Determine what you want your Gallery Name to be. This name will be displayed at the top of your photo gallery.
- Determine what you want your About text to be. This text will show up on your about page. Often, photographers will use this space to describe themselves or their company and the type(s) of photography they specialize in.
- Determine what you want your Home page title to be. This title will show up on the home page of your photo gallery. Often, photographers will use this space for one-line news announcements such as "Chinook Triathalon Photos Are Posted!"
- Determine what you want your Home page text to be. Often, photographers use this space to elaborate on recent news, photo shoots or events.